Rental Consulting Pack
Legal Advice for Houses or Apartments for Rent in Italy
The Italian Real Estate is the key that allows living a dream holiday for many foreigners that are interested to come. They aim for Houses and Apartments for Rent in Italy, in different ways:
- sometimes for short vacations renting apartments in the top destinations (such as Venice, Sardinia, Rome, Tuscany, Como Lake);
- and other times nonresidents are looking for long term rentals in Italy enjoying the Bel Paese in a more relaxed and continuative mood, maybe writing a romance like Frances Mayes, American university professor, poet, memoirist, essayist, and novelist that in 1996 enjoyed so much living in Italy that published the book Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy.
Living Italy long-term in a rural villa.
The book is a memoir of her life experience buying, renovating, and living in an abandoned villa in Tuscany, in rural Cortona. This was an iconic book that was very successful around the world also thanks to the shared people love of Italy as a Top Country to visit and enjoy at least once in people life.
Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy was Number One on the New York Times Best Seller list and remained on the list for over 2 years!
Finding Online Long Term Rentals in Sardinia or anywhere in Italy.
Often the tourist or non-resident, being abroad, search the rental property online. This can lead to many issues related to Italian languages of Real Estate Portals, a big number of listings, and when a nice property is found is not always easy to be sure that it is a serious deal and not a scam or a fake listing.
Govoni Law advises its clients with their rental agreements in Italy and contracts for a private residential purpose (also commercial) and can allow the foreigners to rent in Italy long term assisting them in the whole process, so they will not have any issue or pressure of being abroad, digitally keeping in touch with our Attorneys in the various phases of the consulting, avoiding in this way unpleasant surprises of scams, fake ownerships, frauds, inexistent houses, occupied houses, foreclosure houses, etc.
We offer our legal assistance to clients in Sardinia, Rome, Tuscany, Como, Sicily and in all the other Regions of Italy that can hire us asking for the Rental Consulting Pack that will cover the following steps:
- Legal Due Diligence on the Property (for more info, read our specific DD page);
- Drafting the Rental Agreement contract (long-term rentals in Italy, rent to buy in Italy, rental with a purchase option, etc.);
- Tax and Fiscal Consulting advising on the most suitable option based case by case on client’s needs and funds;
- Legal Assistance for the Out-of-Court Issues and Litigation cases concerning Rental Agreements and Condominium (not included);
- As well as the Purchase of Buildings Under Construction, guidance in the process of connected Finance Agreements, Lease Agreements and Guarantees, if any (not included);
- With Seller Financing is possible to buy a property in Italy without a mortgage, paying installments.
Obtain the proper legal consulting before renting your property in Italy, in this way you will complete the renting process with peace of mind! For the best rental experience, we created this Rental Consulting Pack much appreciated by foreigners.